About Our Guild
The Chautauqua County Weavers’ Guild promotes education and interest in handweaving and other related fiber activities. It is dedicated to sharing weaving experiences and expertise and to having fun with weaving.
The Guild was formed in January 1954 by a group of “dyed-in-the-wool” weavers and in 2014 celebrated its sixtieth anniversary. Members come from a wide area of New York and Pennsylvania. They possess a wide range of weaving skills from beginner to skilled, but are always willing to share with and learn from each other.
Our Guild welcomes new members.
Membership annual dues are $20, which includes admission to all meetings, monthly newsletters, and voting privileges.
Benefits of Membership
- Presentations by guest speakers on fiber-related topics
- Weekend workshops exploring fiber disciplines
- Members are informed of upcoming events through a newsletter or postcard mailed approximately two weeks before each meeting.
- Exhibits of members’ work
- Monthly spinning, weaving, and knitting group
- Opportunity to share ideas and learn from others active in the fiber arts
For additional information, email us at email@example.com